Michigan - Any Interest?

If you are a Audiophile or Audio Enthusiasts in Michigan, leave a post stating your location, whereby those in your area can contact you if desired.

This hobby is more fun with others to share and compare with!

I live near Kalamazoo, which is a little less than an hour south of Grand Rapids.
brianmgrarcom
I was stating that those of us that are going to go to the AKFest will eat lunch and or dinner somewhere during that day.

Those of us that were interested could meet at lunch or dinner to discuss the possiblity of a regional club.

All we would need to agree on is place and time for the lunch/dinner.
aa555, I am in St. Joseph, MI SW corner by the big lake. I doubt I'd have many coming down for a gtg, but I would travel. I have a good friend in GR that I could crash at.

This threads been going on for 7 years...I guess there is no hurry :) lol

The hotel gives two comp drinks and snacks. Let's pick the closest table to the bar as soon as it opens. Someone bring a piece of paper and write MI audio club or something on it.
Midland Mi here. try to set up a meeting in neutral location or an agreed upon home and have a chat and bull session. ask questions, where to meet, officers? Dues? when and where to meet? Purpose of meeting? Guest speaker?
the club has to have a mission... not just show up and bull about nothing. do we talk about gear? Music? Tweeks?
our personal expierences? AK fest is not a good place to meet... to much going on and to hard to get all potential club members in the same place at one time.