New York-UPSTATE

Somehow the messages for Upstate NY have been lost. The Audiogon Staff asked that I start it agian.

Here we go...If you have an interest, post a message and state where you are. If there is enough interest, maybe we can get something going at some point.

I am in the Syracuse area.
barrelchief
Hello gents,

I would be very interested in getting together with my CNY neighbors to discuss hi-fi gear, music, etc. If a February 2004 meeting in Rochester is still in the cards, please keep me posted! I live in Syracuse and am currently running a SET-based rig in my home.

Happy New Year to all :-)

Paul

pdelima@twcny.rr.com

Hello:
Sorry for no posts/replies, have had pneumonia.

If we need a leader I will volunteer. Looking forward to this.

Win
Win:

Get rest and drink lots-o-fluids.

Thanks again for taking the lead.

I and possibly 2 more that I have communicated with are in.

Keep us posted.

Thanks

Mike
Hey all, Saturday 2-7 can be ok with me. I will be coming off of my last midnight shift. I can probably leave work at 4am, get about 6hrs sleep and I'm good to go. I live in Tonawanda, Buffalo area, so anything close to the Henn. or Victor exits is fine. I would not mind someplace in Victor, might as well check the Analog Shop out while I'm there. Anybody have any suggestions. Please post or email. Thanks.
Hello

It looks like 2/7 is a good day.

now we have where - by majority
topics - open forum
components - have had or thinking of getting
points of meeting after 2/7 - observe, listen to systems

General Rule: as long as it sounds good to the owner, that's what's counts. We all have our own hearing curve. No system should have nrgative comments. If the person wishes an opinion, only positive, constructive.

Equipment for sale or trade - members have first choice at the lowest price before eBay or any other sales venue.

Comments, ideas are welcome to better the "club." A name would also be fun.

Get back to me.
Whl248