New York-UPSTATE

Somehow the messages for Upstate NY have been lost. The Audiogon Staff asked that I start it agian.

Here we go...If you have an interest, post a message and state where you are. If there is enough interest, maybe we can get something going at some point.

I am in the Syracuse area.
barrelchief
My email has been down for 2 days and should be back up on Thursday. Does anyone have any info?

Are we on for this wknd?

Win, anyone?...Hello???

If anyone has an update, please post it here.

Thanks

Mike
I apologize for no contact/posting. I have had a family member in the Intensive Care Unit, she passed at 2:04 A.M.
I will not be able to make the meeting due to Funeral Arrangements.
Is there another date that would fit?
Thanks and apologies,
Win
My condolences to you and your family. Not a problem. We should make this event right and not rush on any account. If anyone has any suggestions ?
How many of us are within a 50 mile range of Syracuse? This group seems to be going nowhere fast. I can't help believe that there might be too great of a distance between the central NY and western NY people. If we have enough in the 50 mile range of Syracuse, or if people outside that range are interested. Lets get this going.We can meet for lunch somwhere in Syracuse, and then hit a store or two. Isn't there one in Liverpool? I know Clark's, and we could go there. But I am just going to juice them up for a sale and then leave. I guess I didn't look the part the last time I was there. I had 5 grand to spend on speakers, but I was wearing jeans and a jean coat. They treated me like crap. Twice!!
But seriously, lets get going. If we are waiting for someone to make a decission, I have no problem doing so. People??
Thank you for thoughts and condolences.

Now all we have left are memorial thank yous and a "tribute" for our local paper.

I am about 79 miles from Syracuse. I agree to do it right. I am open to ideas.
Win