REO fans

I'm trying to identify the specific live '79 show which 2 tracks (157 Riverside ave, Ridin' the Storm out) were included on the Decade of Rock 2 Lp comp. Also, the best sounding Lp/CD of 'Tuna Fish' and live "You get what you play for." Happy Holidays!
128x128phasecorrect
Also, any fans of Nine lives, the Lp before Hi-infidelity that tanked? If you enjoy harder, earlier REO sounding this kicks major..well, you know. Gary is on fire!/RIP GR!
I'm a huge REO fan.  I really like the early stuff better.  "REO One" & "REO Two" are a couple of my favorite albums along with "Ridin' the Storm Out."

I did some research on your "LIVE" songs question, but didn't find any info...sorry.
Thanks mofi! People forget how good of a live band REO was early on. Evidently, there is a dsd remaster of "Tuna" from Japan. Anybody have it?
Totally agree, REO 1 and 2 are the ones to have. That raw, garage band sound before they smoothed out a bit after their later success. Never saw them perform unfortunately.
OP, sorry if this is obvious but, this wiki says:

Live: You Get What You Play For is a live album by rock band REO Speedwagon, released as a double-LP in 1977 (and years later as a single CD). It was recorded at Memorial Hall in Kansas City, Kansas, the Market Square Arena [1]in Indianapolis, Indiana, Kiel Auditorium in Saint Louis, Missouri and Alex Cooley's Electric Ballroom in Atlanta, Georgia.

The attribute is: Oral verification from Kevin Cronin 2015-08-15 Anderson, Indiana

Are you saying you're trying to figure out only where those two tracks were originally recorded live? Maybe reach out to the producer and engineers listed there?