New York-UPSTATE

Somehow the messages for Upstate NY have been lost. The Audiogon Staff asked that I start it agian.

Here we go...If you have an interest, post a message and state where you are. If there is enough interest, maybe we can get something going at some point.

I am in the Syracuse area.
barrelchief
Mikeaudio:

It has been 2 years and nothing (that I am aware of) has happened.

Interest runs hot and cold, but nothing seems to get off of the ground.

I personally do not have the time to lead the parade.

In the past, members; "tim@trialsin.com" (Bflo area) and "Whl248" (Roch area ?) both seemed enthusiastic at one point, to steer the ship and plan a gathering.

I and others in the CNY area have expressed some interest in participating. If someone wants to try to arrange a 1st get together, please chime in.
This fellow audionut lives in Latham ( Albany, NY ) and travels on business to Utica and Syracuse monthly. Also travel to the Mid Hudson valley area ( Newburgh/Pok ) Sometimes even have time to listen to the big rig! Am very interested in becoming involved in an audio club and sharing info, knowledge, gear. Can host meetings at Latham home. Thanks.
Are you still interested? I am in Glens Falls, enjoy listening to most kinds of music. Have High end systems. email me at cartierm1@hotmail.com
Best Regards
--Mark
Sorry, I am about to move to Minnesota. Maybe someone else is interested. Good Luck.