Dynaudio Upgrade?

Hi. I bought a used pair of Dynaudio Audience 52 se last year and I love them. With the Focus 160 on sale and abundant on the used market,would that be a worthwhile upgrade? Thx
formerfedex1
A few years ago I moved from the exact speakers you have(52SE)to the exact speakers your looking at(Focus 160).IMO the difference was minimal.The upgrade will not be as dramatic as say an amplifier upgrade.The 1.4's will probably be to much in a small listening area.
Thx freediver. Regarding the amplifier, can you make any suggestions? Im using an Emotiva xpa 3 for the fronts. I have a 5.1 systems with Monitor gx 100s, a gx 350 center and a pair of gx50s in back with those Dyn Audience 52 se for a change of pace. I recently bought a Rega 6 TT with an Ortofon Black mm and Ive heard that you should keep the analogue seperate. I know that you either love or hate Emotiva, so what would be a good choice for an integrated or power stereo amp that would sound better than the Emo? I am using a Marantz 7701 pre/pro. Thx
Naim integrateds sound pretty fantastic.  Had an XS and now a supernait and hard to go wrong in that price range