McCormack DNA-750 good?

Thoughts? where to find a review? Considered a top tier amplifier?
Any info is appreciated, there is not much in google land as far as reviews, or much of anything.
128x128arctikdeth
Well there you go. I won't be selling mine for a long time either. Now check out Fidelizer pro add that, and you will have sonic improvements.
Huh, I just found out, after reading the name on the amp boxes, these were owned by Dan Babineau.  Didn't he run the power surge/conditioner company???
Told you they are very good. Another are new Ampzilla. Had mono's, just great. Just bought Son of Ampzilla mk2. Make my Quad 2805 sound beautiful. $3500 retail just a steal.
If I had the money I would Ray them as well. 

As mentioned it took me just under 5 years of saving every damn dime I could get. And I still ended Up buying used amps, but I think I bought the right ones, Conrad Johnson makes great stuff, and they are upgrade able by McCormack himself.  I will be buying the new NAD 515 bee cd player, and some cables by g rover huffman. 

I also need need to get my odyssey amps upgraded to kismet as well, I'm saving for that now, shouldn't take as long to get the Odysseus upgraded, not as much money, like making the huge purchase of the McCormack 750's.   I'm hoping this all works well, the bass of the sanders pre is still a little held back, I'll hook up a sub(cheap one) when I get a hundo. 
Well, my Dna 750's are amazing and perfect.  
I talked with Dan babineau on the phone about how I came to acquire his old amps, we had quite a nice long audio discussion , a stand up knowledgeable man!!

he confirmed these amps had the ultra upgrade by CJ before they stopped offering it. The all Teflon capacitor upgrade is what I have, I called the old owner, the woman who sold me, her husband purchased these amps and used for a year, lightly. Good news!

they were not really not broken in all that much, so I have some top shelf amps to say the least! I broke them in for months with a new pair of Energy rc-70's, which also were broken in for quite a while. 

I h ave about 175--ish hrs I think on the system, not broken n yet, and it is so smoooooth, airy, just beautiful sounding. Acoustic guitar is simply there and breathtaking, vocals, and mercyful fate is on par with Kim singing in my room!!! Just stunning!

i am using the Sanders preamp, and any bass complaints I had are gone, either I am used to the setup now, or the CD player, cables and break in are part of the sound I now hear. 

I hope olé these last me 20 years or more. I am happy with them ! 

Cheers, I have music to "hear".