Austin TX — February, 2009

Hi,

It seems that there have been several failed attempts to get an Austin Audio Club up and running. I'm willing to give it another shot! Please post here AND message me privately if you're interested.
rebbi
I just sent Rebbi the contact list, so he can send out invites for whatever he decides to do.

I maintain a list of audiohiles in the area that have an interest in these sort of things. It has about 40 folks on it.

I am willing to share the list with anyone who would like to host something.

Finding more willing hosts is what Central Texas needs to make meets a more regular thing (perhaps once a quarter)

If you have posted here and never sent me an email to be added, please do so, as I can't get your email address from your post here.

I have hosted quite a few times in the past, but just recently moved and still working to get my system sounding great in the new space. Fortunately my new space should make for a much better host site than my old.
I am interested, too.

Soliver, I will send you an email with my email address.
I'm getting the list together. In the mean time, please message me if you are willing and have the space to host a gathering in your home, and let me know what part of town you live in. I'm thinking a great turnout would be 20 to 25 folks.