50 hours of research = 1 amp for Totem Sttaf

What would you choose? (3k-ish max)

I have come to the, Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II -- with Prima Luna Prologue Premium in second place.

Cary and Manley are double the price (@ 5k-ish) and Jolida/Cayin seem to receive a wide range of reviews. Vista Audio is currently out of product.

Solid States -- Nait, Rega, NAD, Bryston, Dayens, Sim, Creek, Musical Fedelity, Rotel, Plinius, Parasound... they all just seem a second option to tubes... but if I had to choose one here I’d go with the Supernait...but no real strong view here...

Appreciate any input...unfort I cannot listen to them all...(totem sttaf is 88db)

(looking at Mytek Brooklyn to complete setup)

mrmittens
SIMAUDIO, Plinius, AYRE ....all great with Totem so  Pick one with an edge to SIMAUDIO

because 

(1) all three are are frequently paired with Totem at the audio expos ... All are excellent.

AND ....

(2) TOTEM synergy with SIM is a fave because even Totem's own AMBER integrated amp (discontinued) was a TOTEM joint venture with SIMAUDIO based on the latter's platform and  design of amps. 
Interesting, so you would recommend the Simaudio (which model?) over the Cronus Magnum 2!?  Seems it would be hard to get that echo-ey booming and crisp fidelity that the Cronus gives...

Does Simaudio make a DAC you would recommend?

Or anyone -- what's the best DAC for use with iTunes?  Been looking at Mytek Brooklyn and Chord (2Qute or Hugo TT) the most, with Rotel (forget which model I heard) looking nice here too...Oppo HA-1 on eBay right now, looks nice but not sure its a good match...

Bluesound for the streaming -- but is there a DAC that could replace that functionality as well?

really appreciate all the input...
Rogue is very nice however,, I would choose Primaluna over the Rogue.  Check the build quality of the PL and read reviews.  Also call Kevin Deal and chat with him or one of his staff and Upscale will explain the advantages of the PL line.  
samzx -- I guess your talking about the prologue premium, since that's similar price point?  or would you even recommend the classic and/or older prologue two as better sounding?  could you briefly explain why, so I know what I'm talking about when I get on the phone with the people at these companies...

thanks