Suggestion used tube amp between $1,500-2,000

With my low budget I would love anyone suggestion to pick a nice tube amp to match my equipments.  I am really love the warm sound of vocal, mostly will listen to vocal.  Will be use with Audio Research LS7 pre, Schist Gungnir DAC, Sonus Faber Venere 2.5.  

Thank you,
Eddy
eddy1
Ah yes Al, unbalanced only on the LS7. Of course, if Eddy goes passive, he could get a passive pre with balanced out. They are available, aren't they? Not that Eddy indicated any dissatisfaction with his LS7, but when I see a system with a single line level source, I think passive pre. Roger recommends that route with the RM-200. An even better course of action, if the source allows it, is to install an attenuator right in the source component. No impedance match to worry about, and one less interconnect! Ric Schultz of EVS used to make a great attenuator, of discrete resistor-ladder design. VERY transparent.
Thank you everyone for helpful suggestions.  LS7 I bought it used and it is on the way to me but if it is not good then I might try it for a week and will put it on eBay.  And will look for tube integrated amp.  
I have a pair of Quicksilver Mid Monos I bought used for $1000 and they are great amps.   They are good stock with EL34s but sound even better with KT66.   The best thing about them is you can use many different output tubes,  you just have to bias for each type.  They have been rock solid reliable and sound great .  Not my first tube amp, I've had several tube amps in the 40 to 50w range but the best value even new at $18965 I would consider them a bargain.
I am using my old Acurus 200x3 amp that been on the shelf collecting dust right now.  And will replace my ADCOM preamp with the AR LS7 that will be here on Tuesday?  I was thinking to keep my speaker for a year and if you guys think that I should get rid of LS7 and then purchase integrated amp to make better sound, I really like Cary SLI-80 and that might be the one I am going to get.  Suggestion please.