Huntsville Alabama

Any audiophiles in the Athens/Decatur/Huntsville/Florence Alabama area? It would be interesting to have a group that meets once in a while. Is there anybody out there?
bufus
Let's hear from few more people perhaps and then we'll negotiate time issues. Saturdays are best for me.
I'm in Florence and would be interested in meeting. I'm a low-end or budget audiophile. Weekends work best for me as well.

Bill
Hey Stephen,

I would be willing to meet up on a Saturday.

Shoot me an email bchristmas756@gmail.com

Best regards,

Bernard
Hey Bill,

Glad to see you chime in, I just sent a request to Stephen who I believe is in Huntsville, so maybe we can get a gathering together soon.

I am into DIY myself, the main stream audio gear is way to expensive, right now I use a modified Sony Playstation One for my source, a modified Chinese EL84 tube integrated and JE Labs open baffles with Electro Voice 12TRXB drivers. What do you have in your system?

Bernard
Gentleman, all about music. Gear prices have little to do with music enjoyment. Personally, DIY ads to the zest. Let's have initial meeting in neutral location. Would Huntsville March 10 lunchtime be favorable to all? More suggestions please.
More to discover