Huntsville Alabama

Any audiophiles in the Athens/Decatur/Huntsville/Florence Alabama area? It would be interesting to have a group that meets once in a while. Is there anybody out there?
bufus
Settled then, 03/10 Madison mall meeting for lunch at 12PM. After that we can all go to have audition at my home. Please bring your favorite tones, perfect time to share and discuss. I wonder how many of us will be there ?
I will be there. Looking forward to it.I am curious as well of how many will be there.
Settled then, 03/10 Madison mall meeting for lunch at 12PM. After that we can all go to have audition at my home. Please bring your favorite tones, perfect time to share and discuss. I wonder how many of us will be there ?
Looks Like I may have to work this Saturday the 10th :( I'm not happy about it but I have to do it. So I probably won't be able to attend the get together this saturday. But when the next one comes up I will do my best to meet with everyone. Here is my email Stephan if You want to make contact with me outside of this site.
secoy1169@charter.net
Too bad I have to miss your meeting. I'll be out of town Sat. More on my audio gear: I built two Dynaco products from a kit back in the winter of 1972, an integrated amp and an FM tuner, the FM5. (Got a boxful of parts and instructions) Have both of them and the tuner still works. The amp has a very low level hum (probably bad capacitor somewhere) and when I tested it a few days ago it sounded OK at low, background music levels but distorted when played louder. I was really disappointed. I also have a set of Large Advent speakers bought in about 1977.

I'll be on the lookout for your next meeting. I'm about 55 miles west of Hsv.
More to discover