Huntsville Alabama

Any audiophiles in the Athens/Decatur/Huntsville/Florence Alabama area? It would be interesting to have a group that meets once in a while. Is there anybody out there?
bufus
Looks Like I may have to work this Saturday the 10th :( I'm not happy about it but I have to do it. So I probably won't be able to attend the get together this saturday. But when the next one comes up I will do my best to meet with everyone. Here is my email Stephan if You want to make contact with me outside of this site.
secoy1169@charter.net
Too bad I have to miss your meeting. I'll be out of town Sat. More on my audio gear: I built two Dynaco products from a kit back in the winter of 1972, an integrated amp and an FM tuner, the FM5. (Got a boxful of parts and instructions) Have both of them and the tuner still works. The amp has a very low level hum (probably bad capacitor somewhere) and when I tested it a few days ago it sounded OK at low, background music levels but distorted when played louder. I was really disappointed. I also have a set of Large Advent speakers bought in about 1977.

I'll be on the lookout for your next meeting. I'm about 55 miles west of Hsv.
The group is clearly shrinking do to errands. I’m going to rest here. Hopefully one day we revive it in some way.
stephan.cieszkowski@gmail.com
Stephan--No errands here....but a long-planned conference out of town. Let me know when you can get another meeting set up. I'm retired but often gone on hiking, etc. trips.

Bill in Killen
I'm in mobile,al my name is keith,aka audiolabyrinth, I love talking about high-end audio, not sure if i could make a metting,a little far to go, however, thought i would reveal my equipment, krell 700cx amp,ayon 2s cdplayer,taralabs "the one" interconnect and speaker cables,jbl-l7 legendary speakers.