You read a lot about D'Agostino nowadays but little about Krell

Is that because D'agostino was really the mastermind behind Krell? Or is Krell just headed in a new direction?

taters
Lalitk,

If you bought these pieces from a dealer why wouldn't they give you service? I don't think we are getting the whole story here.

taters, yes they were purchased through authorized Krell Dealer.  And all my dealer could say, 'you don't know how many times I have reached out to Krell for follow-up. 

Maybe Krell should change it's name to Karma? I cannot say that Dan is a personal friend, but have met and spoken with him more than once. The first occasion was years ago when he was with Krell and at Christopher Hansen's first store. Fast forward years later, he was out here in So Cal with his wife Petra meeting with one of the dealers that sells his D'Agostino equipment. I just happen to be in the store chatting with the owner about buying new amplifiers. He asked what speakers I had purchased and it was on after that question. ;) He is very nice man and rather quiet until you get him going about amplifier circuits, topology, etc. I last met with him at the Newport show last year. I am glad he found his way back into high end audio. Krell, well they can kiss my a$$.  
Statman,

I haven't heard that name mentioned in years. I am talking about Christopher Hansen. I remember when he was the King of audio in Los Angeles. That must have been 25 years ago.

Latlitk,

And people wonder why consumers are so untrusting of these high end audio companies.