Suggestion used tube amp between $1,500-2,000

With my low budget I would love anyone suggestion to pick a nice tube amp to match my equipments.  I am really love the warm sound of vocal, mostly will listen to vocal.  Will be use with Audio Research LS7 pre, Schist Gungnir DAC, Sonus Faber Venere 2.5.  

Thank you,
Eddy
eddy1
I am using my old Acurus 200x3 amp that been on the shelf collecting dust right now.  And will replace my ADCOM preamp with the AR LS7 that will be here on Tuesday?  I was thinking to keep my speaker for a year and if you guys think that I should get rid of LS7 and then purchase integrated amp to make better sound, I really like Cary SLI-80 and that might be the one I am going to get.  Suggestion please.  
The Audio Research VS-55 is the answer!  This is the best bang-for-buck of any tube amp out there.  It can we had for around $1500 used--even less.  It's the lowest cost tube amp to re-tube of any out there.  I've had one for 4-years and I'll NEVER sell it!  My system sounds world-class for a fraction of the bucks of many of these audiophile setups.  If you're near San Diego, you can come by and audition it with me if you want.  I'd love to show it off.

btw, I did put it head to head with a McIntosh MC-75 and my VS-55 cooked it.  I was amazed!  I almost made a mistake by buying the MC-75 but the seller let me audition it in my setup first.  (Caveat, I have no idea what state the MC-75's tubes were in.  But I wasn't going to buy all new tubes for it to find out if that would improve it or not).

Now, all that being said, everything matters!  Source, speakers, preamp and amp--all of it.  I had to sift though a few pieces before I hit on this setup.  But, for me, the setup I have now is reference.  I will only change pieces out if it can improve what I already have by auditioning said piece before I buy it.  I've already made one mistake by going by reviews for a piece that didn't really cut it.
Thank you and now you makes me thinking again between Audio Research VS-55 with LS-7(sure will change to better preamp when I have more money) and Carry SLI-80!!!!!. 

Any other suggestion between this two options?
I have an ARC Classic 60 that was recently gone through by a tech I really trust. It used to be my main amp, but is used as a spare now. It sounds wonderful. They go for reasonable prices these days.