Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
lak:
The Hagerman Frycorder arrived in about 7 days. The unit is small, well built, and not heavy. The price included shipping.

charles1dad
Thank you for the kind words. 85 top high school students really put out a wonderful big sound. Very adult moment. Then immediate post concert trip to Game Stop to pick up a new video game. Certainly this 21 century is interesting with it's ironies.

On fuse direction:
When putting in a new fuse do a quick comparison and pick a direction. Then wait a week before doing a final fuse direction test. Longer if the system is not played a lot that week- 10 to100 hrs.
Post removed 
Got this from another site:

Interesting observation relayed from Warren Gehl about fuses in ARC gear in this month's letter section of
Audio Beat
A friend of mine just returned from CES  and says during a discussion with the Founder of  Absolare Audio (Amps,preamps etc.) he's very aware of  and impressed with the SR Reds. A number of  manufacturers acknowledge the improvement   derived from premium  fuses. Pretty  obvious to me if you take the time to  listen to them. No different than  rolling various types of tubes in my experience. The impact is similar  and sometimes even greater. 
Charles, 
I have about four or five hours on a Synergistic Research "RED" fuse in my amp. Very worthwhile improvement a great value.
Don't judge it right away the break-in is kinda odd in my case after about twenty minutes things improved dramatically. In a couple of weeks I may swap it end to end see if that changes for the better. I'm inclined to just leave it alone it sounds so good as it it.
Thank you for suggesting this and all the comments too. Who would have thought a silly little fuse could affect things like that.
Will soon order another for the CDP.