Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
Hi Butler, I don't know anybody who actually owns these amps. I do have a couple of a'phile friends who have heard them, and have raved about them, hence my OP. Both of these guys have auditioned them in Europe. 
I don't have these mk2 amps but the regular ones, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Hi Egoben, thanks for offering input on your JA30. Can you tell us how old it is and what type of output tubes you are using? And if possible, how efficient your speakers are and how well the amp drives them, especially in the bass frequencies? Also what type of music you listen to and how it is handled, particularly if that includes rock/blues. Finally, has it been reliable and does it float your musical boat, so to speak?  

I also have an older JA30 driving Living Voice OBX-RW speakers rated at 94DB which may be an optimistic rating. Never the less these monoblocks are very special and a tube rollers paradise or nightmare depending on your budget. This combination of speaker/amp. interface is musically fascinating. I have not rolled many tubes just yet but have listened to Ei KT90 NOS, Psvane KT88mkll, and have settled so far on 6l6GC Winged C NOS......using telefunken input/drivers and or Raytheon NOS. I cannot help with the new mkll version but I am sure it is killer good with correct matching of the speakers. You may see them under system moniker GWALT.