Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti
Anyone want to get together in Brunswick mid april to help me get the rig up and running in the new house?
If there are any takers I will put this together.
SURE, AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE TO HELP YOU MOVE. I AMA TUBE GUY WITH VINTAGE SPEAKERS BUT I NEED TO OPEN MY MIND TO MY NEXT STEP. FILL BE IN AND KEEP ME INFORMED. GOOD LUCK.

RAYMOND IN CLEVELAND HEIGHTS
I agree with Tom (tpsonic), I prefer smaller, 2-3 person get-togethers. I just don't feel large audiences and high end audio lend themselves to each other.

With school and work now I don't have any time for this. But I'd like to get something in the works for the summer at my place, perhaps.

Also the group was somewhat functional/disfunctional before 2005. So I don't quite understand the swan songs for this group. Its demise is overestimated.

Aaron
Well I am almost settled in at the new place, but things are a long way from being ready to go. Many issues with this house have kept me busy when I am not working. I hope to get my rig back up and running with the new components this week and break them in whil I am out of the country for a while. I will be ready to host this get together sometime in May, April is a no go do the the previous occupant not being out of the house till 2 weeks after I was to be in.
The room is much smaller than i was thinking and the basement is not finished as advertised, so we shall see what kind of results we get.

Are there any days that work best and who can make the drive in May?

Thanks and sorry for delays, I have have been going nuts with this moving thing.

andy
Well Andy you missed another great "Ears and Beers" at Mikes place this time. A new Agon member joined us and brought some great vinyl, Mike had open baffle speakers he made with the 4 horn subs, 21 in mid drivers, 3 10 in mid and horn tweeters wich really played very good and very loud, at 108db efficient it was a surprise we still clipped a 500 watt amp (THE SYSTEM WAS QUAD AMPED).
Mikes wife cooked up an early Easter dinner and a huge bon fire capped off the night......another great get-together.