Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti
Hello hello,
Is anyone down for Saturday June 3rd for a get together?
This will be a small group of folks to come and listen toy with the speaker placement. May also try a budget dac shootout.

Andy
I may be able to attend but I'm not sure of my schedule yet. I'd like to bring my Integra CD player to compare with the other DACs if that's ok.

Warren
Nobody showed. In fact, I only had two people repsond with any interest and they never got back with me. Talked to Karl and he said we could shoot for a June 23rd get together, but it would have to be in the evening.

The only dac that I have is the nixon, the audio sector, the Lite ah, and the DIY kit were all delayed.

Right now I am looking into some room treatment stuff. Before I do any changing.

Got some great new music.
Y'all is lucky. Clevelandplasma...Chris is a great guy. Best price, best service...and not just for plasma. This is one very satisfied customer.

Try this: Superbowl. Five days before. Nobody in the entire country has the NEC 50XM5 Plasma. 48 Hours later, delivered to the West Coast for less money than Plasma Depot, PlasmaBay, etc. etc. etc.