Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti
Hats off to Magnetar for another great "Ears and Beers"
his system is simply jaw dropping, I had so many big grins during dynamic music that my cheeks hurt. From the obscure to Classical it was all great music, good food, drink and laughs........hats off Mike!
Any local members (Cleveland area) that might have in their possession a Hickok 6000 tube tester?? I have a number of EL-509s that I would like to read their transconductance curves and hopefully match.
Thanks in advance,Tom
Let's try this again-Anyone interested in gettimg together to listen to music? I promise not to try and sell anything,I didn't with the members that I met.Sincerely,Tom.
Tom,
If you are interested in hosting then I am all ears. If you are looking for a place to get together, I am interested as well. I still have a few organic steaks in the freezer for our group of audio friends. The time is the issue for me.
I am wearing too many hats at the moment and have been running in circles. Still have not had a chance to have anyone come over and listen to the room in the new house.
Andy, I prefer to meet people on a one-on-one basis,before getting together as a group.Weekends are probably best,but could squeeze an a week-day afternoon.
Tom