Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti
Hi,
Don't know if anyone in Northern Ohio will see this (more than a year since the last post) I am planning on driving up to the Detroit area for the http://www.akfest.com/ on May 3 and 4.
There is a good lineup of exhibitors.
Would like to hear from any 2 channel folks that have any interest in attending.

My setup is :
Melody I2A3 & Ultra Fi Sebring 300b
Zu Druid
AMR CD-77

Take care, Ted
Yes we have a few active Cleve area folks in our "Ears and Beers" club and I know myself and another guy who may want to attend but my problem is I am disabled and I dont drive so I am pretty much dead weight. I will try to contact you via email, cheers
When & where does the Ear's & Beers group meet ? I'm new to the Cleveland area-recently moved here from Erie, PA and would like to meet some of the local hifi gang.
Hi Brian,
Our club meets every couple months but with a little notice anything can be put together with a couple or few guys (hell the group isnt that much bigger) another member may be over my place this weekend and you are free to come down, another member was gonna come but a friends death has been paying respects. I am at chadnliz2k3 via hotmail dot com if you want to leave a number and time to call for this or any other weekend, cheers
54 yr old audio nut. Would love to hear from other N. Ohio
audiophiles. 2 channel & ht setup. West side, Vermilion.