Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti
Hey Plasma, just has one not too long ago but soon I am sure there will be another, keep you posted!
I live in Bellevue (about 15 miles south of Sandusky) and am interested in attending your next meeting. Let me know when and where.
Hello everyone! I happened to stumble across your thread and I figured I throw in my 2 cents in here to those who are willing to take a trip to listen to some great 2 channel gear! I just had a meeting here in Dayton ohio a couple of weeks ago where we listened to the New Sonus Faber Liuto, and Cremona M (The favorite of the night it seems) - We listened to our Focal Scala Utopia's Thiels CS3.7's Electronics we used were Sim Audio Moons W-8 Amplifier, Andromeda CD player, and P8 preamp with All new Shunyata power stage. In a second room we used the New Bryston Squared amplifier and new Pro-Ject Turnables!

So what I would like to know is if anyone from up north is willing to take a drive down to Dayton??? I Could arrange a meeting on the weekend. Trust me people really enjoy there time out here! I am thinking of brining in the new Dyaudio Shappire's for the next show or the Focal Utopia Diablos. Maybe even Monitor Audio's PL300's. So many choices!! If anyone is intresetd let me know and I'll get something in the works and maybe even have the cinci audiophile group be there too! Nothing like combining everyone's music taste!

if you'd like check out our website! www.hansonav.com

-Andres
Ears and Beers this Saturday at my place in Salem Oh, so if anyone wants to pop by let me know and I can give you info.
Had Tshirts printed up and going to have a door prize of audio related gift. Bring beers if you drink and music you want to hear, side dish welcome and I will provide burgers and dogs. 2p till ?????????????