A push-pull tube design and Single-ended class A designs

Hello,

Between a push-pull tube design and Single-ended class A designs amp, is Single-ened class A better in sound quality, why?

Regards,
Eddy
eddy1
Eddy,
Which is better will depend overwhelmingly on your chosen speakers, it really comes down to that. I've been using a 300b SET amplifier for over 6 years and there's no going back. Prior to this I'd use various push pull amplifiers for about 15 years. I've heard many different push pull amplifiers and like everything else there is a hierarchy of performance. 

You'll have to get a SET built  to a high quality standard (output transformers and power supply ) with quality parts. If you couple a SET of this caliber and match it to an appropriate speaker, I believe that you'll be very happy.  I have more purity of sound and naturalness of music presentation than ever before. That's just my experience,superior natural character. 

There's no doubt that you can also develop a terrific sounding system utilizing push pull amplifiers, again it depends on speaker choice and your individual taste and objectives. 
Goodluck, 
Charles, 

Thank you so much atmosphere, jond, and charles1dad.

I was looking into purchase Cary SLI-80 integrated amp for my Sonus Faber Venera 2.5 and read somewhere that Dannis Had is the founder of Cary and he designed SLI-80 was retired and now he is doing Inspire amp at reasonable price.

So I was thinking between Inspire KT-88 Fire-Bottle amp will pair with my ARC LS7 preamp or to do Cary SLI-80, which would be better for my speakers. Cary SLI-80 is a Push-Pull but Inspire is Single-ended class A.
Based on the specs of the speaker an SET is out of the question!! You would want a speaker that is at least 10db more efficient with most SETs made. The recommended minimum power is 40 watts, which is a **very very** large amount of power for an SET!

The best SETs seem to make no more than about 7-10 watts; the turly best of them make considerably less (the less power they make, the better the bandwidth, but as you can see the greater efficiency is needed in the loudspeaker).
Eddy,
Given your speakers, the Cary integrated amplifier would be a more satisfactory match. IMO  the single ended Inspire isn't powerful enough to manage your speaker's load demands. Technically this amplifier is a SEP (single end Pentode)rather than a true single ended triode (DHT). The Inspire is built with cost restrains in mind. It doesn't have premium transformers or an exceptionally stout power supply. It's a nice choice  for very easy to drive speakers however.