Any comments on Synergistic Research Atmosphere

I had 2 pairs of Synergistic Research new Atmosphere level 2 interconnects in my home last week. These cable are not actively powered, but has a lead that has to grounded to system A/C ground. They are $995 per pair and at this price I gave them a 5 star rating in my report to the cable company who loaned them to me.
My system consist of Sony 5400ES SACD player; McCormack LD2
preamp, Odyssey Khartago power amp, REL B2 subwoofer, Vienna
acoustics Hadyn Grand stand mounts. Vibration control by Symposium Acoustics and room treatment by Real traps.
nyame
I still have my Level 4 interconnects for sale. Anyone interested please let me know.
I have the 1m RCA and 3 m balanced.
I had the Acoustiz Zen Satori true shotgun speaker cables for many years (great SC).  My power cables and interconnects are all Shunyata Ztron Anacondas.  I recently tried the Ztron Anaconda SC and the Synergistic Research CTS SC between my Octave MRE 220 mono's and ProAc K6's.  The difference between the two was stark and and immediate.  The SR was better in every respect. 
I have ordered the SR Atmosphere Level 4 speaker cable (w/Grounding Block) so I'll let you know my impession/experience of how it compares with the Element CTS SC's.
rspyder:

I am sure that I am speaking to the choir here,  but especially with the Atmosphere cables they need 100 to 200 hours to open up.

If possible put them on for a week of playing and then listen. They definately take longer to stabilize than the CTS series.

David Pritchard