Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
I'd suggest that everyone using fuses  (stock or premium) adhere to the values recommended by the manufacturer. I do this and suspect that the vast majority of thread contributors do this as well.  I've had no problems thus far with the premium  fuses by following these guidelines. This encompasses all of my components over a several years period. Equipment protection plus improved sound is fine with me. .

Oregonpapa, 
Thanks for your sharing of listening impressions. I can't wait to receive my Black fuses even though I am thoroughly enjoying the Red fuses currently. If thirty dollars more per fuse leads to the improvement you describe, count me in. What could possibly be more cost effective?  😀😀
Charles, 
Fun with fuses....

Papa, yes, I know what you mean.    Next time I open up my gear I'll have to see what kind of fuses the makers stuck in there.   Hopefully up to par with the other parts.   Or maybe not.
Don’t get your panties in a twist, Mopman. Let’s see, we already covered wire directionality. So what’s left? Well, without straining my noggin too much there’s uh vibration control, RFI/EMI absorption, better metals and or higher purity metals for the wire itself as well as the end caps. It’s not rocket science. We also know that the Red Fuse undergoes quantum tunneling as it were. What else? I’ll leave that to the student.

Oregonpapa, 
Etta  in the room? I hear you! 
I have 2 recommendations of two different Ettas  (Jones and James).

Etta Jones, "Don't Go To Strangers"

Etta James, "Time After Time "
Charles, 
"It’s not rocket science."

I suppose it is whatever one wants to make out of it. Especially if all fuses sound different in each piece of gear and even more so pointing the other way.  Maybe worse....