Finally "HiFi" streaming - comments on Tidal???

Tidalhifi has entered the streaming market with what it is calling "lossless" playback. I believe it is certainly the highest quality streaming service. I just got it ($20/mo) and it clearly out-performs Beats and Pandora on my systems. It is way cool to look up songs that I love but not enough to buy the CD to get a lossless recording. It's not cheap for sure but it sure is nice.

My next step is to try to get Amarra sQ to work with it. Anyone able to do that?
mcmanus
Tidal says they only support Chrome so I assume they do not support Firefox. I prefer to use Safari on my Mac and have no plans to use Chrome.
Tidal reports that "At this time we do not have a release date for the Safari feature. I know that it is currently in the development phase and should be available later this year".

Okay. I am looking into using Chrome on my Mac.
"Okay. I am looking into using Chrome on my Mac.
Hgeifman (System | Threads | Answers | This Thread)"

I would too. Why miss out on something you want over such a minor issue? Remember, its a new venture and they may not have the resources to expand just yet. Personally, I really don't like Chrome, but if they had to choose 1 web browser for their service initially, its probably the best choice.
As suggested, I installed Chrome on my Mac and then installed Tidal. I cannot believe it. The sound quality is very good. I am still experimenting with different artists, etc. Based on results so far, it is easily worth $20 per month. Yes, it is a little slow to load the music but this is no problem. Thanks again for your suggestions.
And you can always just have the Chrome window open for Tidal alone and do the rest of your Internet browsing on another browser. Also, why not just download the app for Mac?