Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
Incorrect statements have a lot to do with credibility.  Credibility has to do with most everything.  It's not rocket science.  
What does all that have to do with the price of spinach?
Geoff, in case it wasn't clear my last post was in direct response to your contention that:

Radio waves do not follow the inverse square law like magnetic fields. If they did we would be unable to talk to astronauts on the moon or to send transmissions out into the galaxy you know SETI and all that. Radio waves don’t attenuate in vacuum of space and the only reason they attenuate in free space of Earth’s atmosphere is because of losses due to absorption and scattering....

If what you [Atmasphere] are attempting to claim was actually true they would need repeaters every twenty feet as opposed to every 25 miles or whatever. When transmitting to a satellite at 23K miles there are no repeaters! Hel-loo!

I did not and do not express any opinion about the effectiveness of shielding with respect to magnetic fields.  I don't feel I can comment on that question in a knowledgeable manner without devoting more time to studying it than I care to devote.

Regards,
-- Al  

Thanx for the comic relief, Mopman but would you try to refrain from using my lines? 

Neutrality is a complete fiction. Most who subscribe to the concept make a subjective judgment that component A sounds more like the source than component B. Well, our hearing all differs, our systems all differ, and very few of us ever get to hear the source. And if we do get to hear it how can decide what in the long chain from recording studio to speaker is corrupting the signal and by how much?

I find the word used most by insecure audiophile types trying to justify their purchasing decisions.

Now you could attempt some objective, measured, definition of neutrality. But I find that one tough as well. Take two amps, both measure exactly the same but one has 1% second harmonic distortion and the other has .3% 9th harmonic distortion. Well the first should be considered more accurate. But wait a minute, the work of Jean Hiraga and others has repeatedly shown that the ear finds higher order, and odd order, distortion much more jarring to the ear. So the first amp may measure more accurately, but the subjective opinion might be that the second is subjectively more accurate as it does less violence to the fabric of the music.