pros and cons: beryllium vs ribbon tweeters in sound and emotions terms

After a lot of searching and reading on web, there are some forums and documents where you can learn and understand the differences between this two, and basically you can conclude the ribbon are better; but in terms of sound or musicality (basically nothing on web), how they differ? which one is more involving, natural, emotional if you can say? so you can spend hours of listening AND having a realistic 3D sound experience at the same time without adding any character?
Would appreciate comments from people that have actually heard both and some brands/ models recommendations from each type.
Thanks for the comments
128x128alfau7
Ribbons sound raspy to my ear and Berrylium seems to dry things up to much.  Magnepan ribbons are excellent however.  Some inverted metal tweeters can sound great and I second the Esotar!  Diamond strikes a nice balance of excitement and smoothness!
I had Paradigm Sig 2's with Berrylium tweeters.  Associated equipment was a Lightspeed Attenuator, Parasound dac, Classe CA200 amp.  Sound was fantastic every which way you sliced it!

I then had Monitor Audio Gold GX50's with ribbon tweeters.  Associated equipment was Peachtree Nova Pre / 220 Amp.  This setup also sounded really, really good.

Im a fan of laid back ribbon tweeters, and beryllium seems to, for the most part, also have a laid back sound for metal tweeters, but they have great detail as well.

Both, ribbons and beryllium from my experience are very fast which helps in the detail department.
Folded ribbon tweeters I’ve heard in recent years delivered a very relaxed and non fatiguing sound, almost to a fault if one expects recordings to have a bit of an edge to it from time to time. 

Which folded ribbons are these?

I lived with Dynaudio speakers with the superb Esotar2 tweeter for eleven years. After I sold them and bought a much less expensive pair of ADAM Audio ARTist 5 active monitors to tide me over, I was surprised to find that ADAM's folded ribbon tweeter was even more lifelike, present, and revealing than the Esotar2. Certainly no lack of bite there. It's hard to tell how much of the improvement comes from the tweeter itself and how much from the removal of the passive crossover between amp and driver.

Note that "folded ribbons" are actually air motion transformers, a completely different technology from ribbon drivers.
As Mapman said, I think it depends on how the tweeter is integrated into the complete design. I've heard good and bad examples of both kinds of tweeters.

My current speakers have ribbon tweets, and they've been implemented nicely. And they sound that way. At least IMHO!
IME, ribbon tweeters can present a laidback impression, while BE tweeters can present a more forward attack if not matched closely w/ gear.