Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
Back to the topic of neutrality, I agree shooting for neutrality is a good thing. Lab measurements are a useful tool. Lower noise and distortion is always better. How one connects to the music emotionally and why is a very subjective thing. Neutrality may or may not be part of that.

Regarding my own voyage along these lines, I feel I have achieved a good place in regards to neutrality and low noise and distortion with greatly diminishing returns for pushing any more forward there. I am interested in other approaches now and comparing. Ones that are more purely "subjective" in terms of being able to connect to the music. I have a pair of decent efficiency speakers (Triangle Titus) that I would love to try of a low power and not necessarily expensive tube integrated amp. Something along the lines of GLOW Amp 1, Jolida FX10, or maybe Decware.

I’ll be replacing rotted surrounds on an old pair of Boston A40 speakers soon. I may try these as a stand in for the Triangles in order to free the Triangles up for a new system to experiment with. I have a large nicely finished but acoustically lively living room dining room area with no sound in it currently, and I’m thinking a small setup like this for more casual listening would work well.
"If what you are attempting to claim was actually true they would need repeaters every twenty feet as opposed to every 25 miles or whatever. When transmitting to a satellite at 23K miles there are no repeaters! Hel-loo!" That’s what Parabolic Reflector Antennas are for, in BOTH transmitting and receiving RF https://books.google.com/books?id=zIuiupZBcqkC&pg=SA5-PA28&lpg=SA5-PA28&dq=parabolic+in+transmitting&source=bl&ots=TlEm2J_VD0&sig=PgM6zc7uHCBjmeaW5dOTTM3uCqw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjV-uanstnKAhUC9WMKHb41AtMQ6AEIRDAG#v=onepage&q=parabolic%20in%20transmitting&f=false
Mop man, if in fact you're using mu metal then you should understand what I'm talking about.  Very strange. Oh, well....

Rodman, you don’t say. I was designing satellite systems when you were wearing bell bottoms.
Post removed