Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
Post removed 
Geoff I think you are a control freak and exhibit symptoms of narcissism.  Some megalomania perhaps to.    It seems to affect your reading comprehension and ability to comprehend or accept anything anyone else says.  Its all about you it seems.    It might still be treatable. 

Try some humility or at least maybe thanking people when they correct you or try to help.  Does not have to be me.

And don't give up on the thought of maybe developing a conscience.  Yes you might find it interesting.

Just my constructive feedback based on observation.    Not a personal attack.    

Thanks for the psychoanalysis, Mopman.  I suggest you high tail it over to your nearest library and hawk up on magnetic fields and electromagnetic waves before posting on this thread again. 

Have a nice day