Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
geoffkait may be one of those people who believe math and science are intuitive. Perhaps - for real math wizards - it is intuitive. But for most of us, it isn't. Even Einstein said he struggled with math.

It's probably futile to try and explain this to geoffkait, although atmasphere deserves kudos for trying.
I think the word "farce" in the thread title just appealed to him and not much else really mattered.   Just a hunch.
Mopman wrote,

""Thanks for the psychoanalysis, Mopman. "

Mocking my moniker makes me doubt your sincerity but you are welcome anyhow. I sincerely hope it helps but I will manage my expectations there."

You catch on quick, grasshopper.  ;-)

I tend to describe a neutral set up based on hearing many different "albums". If they all sound unique, meaning if some recordings sound bass heavy, some bright, some just fine then I figure the system isn't tilting the frequency in any one direction. I would call that system neutral. However if everything sounds bright well it's obviously not neutral.