Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Sounds as if fuse rolling is morphing into what tube rolling has done for increased audio pleasure.Who would have ever thunk it...
macdude.....could you advise me/us as to the email address that you are using to contact Telos please, the contact form on the Telos website keeps 404 error-ing.
tsushima1, same thing happened to me. On the same page they have an email address off to the left that I just tried and it sent so I'll see what they say.

I'm thinking of trying one in my preamp to see how it complements the SR black fuses in my dac and amps. But I'll order a black for the pre as well and see which one works better...
macdude ...

How long of a break-in time did you allow the SR Black fuse? Reason I ask is that in my experience, the Black fuses took about three times times as long ti break in over the SR Red fuses. The Black fuses took at least 70 hours to really start opening up and sounding good. At the 70 hour mark, things just snapped into place. After the 70 hour mark, additional benefits were to be had through hour 100. 

On the topic of break in or burn in. When it comes to the preamp...can you have your source playing music through the dac to the preamp but have the preamp on mute to the amps and still get any benefit of burn in on the preamp?