Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
wig:

I think it is a great CD and very well recorded.
Juillard String Quartet come to Las Cruces, New Mexico March11, and El Paso,Texas  March12. If you can go I have tickets.

cal3713
Synergistic Research passes a burst of High Voltage thru many of their products which they call Quantum Tunneling.
WA Quantum Chips are made by a European company. They do affect the sound when placed on electrical components.

David & Wig ...

If you guys like jazz AND cello, check out the Chico Hamilton Quintet from the late 50's and early 60's. Fred Katz on jazz cello. The best. This group was considered to be quite advent guard back in the day. Oh yeah ... that was during the Beatnik days. We were cool. Yep.   

This is the one you'd be looking for. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chico-Hamilton-Quintet-EX-LP-Stereo-1225-/291580021140?hash=item43e3860994:g...

Be careful if you order it. It came in both stereo and mono. The stereo is MUCH better. 
Oregonpapa, Charles1dad, Grannying, Davidpritchard,Marqmike;
Thanks for the advice, I'll replace that fuse too.
oregonpapa:
Thank you for the suggestion on Chico Hamilton.

Do the Black fuses also make a difference in speakers? Well they certainly do in subwoofers!  I changed out the Isoclean 6 amp fuse to the Synergistic Research Black, and at this location the Black fuse also makes an important improvement to the system's sound. The Isoclean fuse had a much lesser effect.

David Pritchard
Thanks for the correction David. As you point out, it appears I'm lumping anyone using the term quantum into a single sales category.  That makes me feel better about the fuses.