Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Agreed-

do not assume anything. Consult Primare or a affiliated dealer/retailer for power output ratings.  I wish I knew the answer to your query-unsound & oblgyn.
I sent an inquiry directly to Primare and am awaiting their response regarding the 4 ohm spec.  

On Saturday I plugged my Astell & Kern AK100 into the cd inputs on my Audio Research LS3 preamp to give the amp a few straight hours of low level operation.  Eight or so hours of Lyle Lovett will provide any amplifier with a decent range of dynamics to work with, methinks. 

As this is my first class d amp I cannot offer any salient comment about their purported proficiency for good, natural, bass reproduction, nor the class's high frequency " harsh" or "etchy" reproduction.  But I do know that my Thiels are opined as having a preference toward the mids and highs that some have found to be...?

This is a good match.  I can say without reservation that this amp mates well with my CS3.5's.  I'm a happy camper. For now....