Nordost Red Dawn "Flatline" interconnect Want to replace with a more musical sounding IC.

I have a Nordost Red Dawn "Flatline"  IC which I bought used on AG about 5 years ago.  It has seen several system come and go, from separates to my current Rogue's Sphinx hybrid integrated amp, but just two speaker systems. Overall, I like the cable but have concluded that it is bright factor in the interface between the Rogue integrated, and the upgraded Ayre CX7e mp  CD player.  BTW,. Prior to the Ayre CD player, I had a Rega Apollo CD player and used a Chord Chameleon IC ..... Worked very well 

I don't want to start going back and forth with The Cable Company home trial service.  Therefore, would appreciate and consider recommendations from members who have used Nordost RD Flatline IC in the past with less than positive results. The speakers are Golden Ear Tech Triton 7's and speaker cable is Harmonic technology PRO 11+ which is excellent.  Thank you.  

sunnyjim
I have used the KLEI gZero2 ICs in my system for the last 2 years and I find it to be very musical ( http://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/essence-gzero-ic/klei-essence-gzero2-ic/ ). Very revealing and very natural and real...

I have also used the KLEI gZero6 ICs in my system for the last year or so and it is even more musical (http://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/essence-gzero-ic/klei-essence-gzero6-ic/ ). These are even more revealing, natural and real sounding.   I have compared these to Nordost Vahalla ICs and I found these to be much more musical, more enjoyable, and just as revealing...

I was so impressed with these ICs that I now use their higher model...

So is the Belden with Furutech connectors a better sounding IC than the Canare  LV 61S  interconnects.??  I  called Blue Jean Cables and ordered the Canare interconnect, but the guy who answered the phone must have been either from the accounting department or mail room because he knew nothing about either cable. Plus, he said, (and I kid you not) that there was no difference, and really depended on what you expect it to sound like, and that any differences  in all cables were subjective) 

Well best my soul, that was real informative!!. I got the Canare LV61S and have put 20 hours on them. They are just OK, though the bass is very taut and deep.  However, they can sound bright, and  the sound seems often seems canned ( this cable is NO  UPGRADE for my Red Dawn Flatline IC.

The Canare  IC is also not very balanced or coherent.  Therefore, is the Belden better or only marginally better, or sound the same??. I don't want to throw away $70.00 .I can use the dough to take the wife out to dinner to either Olive Garden or Bertucci's  Italian Bistro ( I know it's a cheap date)......  So those members who have used both, please enlighten me 

DH Labs Revelation. Very Musical and unbelievably neutral for a pure-silver Interconnect. The head honcho at Upscale Audio told me that DH Labs is Nordost without the price tag. That is the best advice I have been given in a long time.....