Auralic Aries Mini vs Bluesound Node ll vs Sonos

Wondering if anyone has experience with either the node ll or the mini. Looking for a possible upgrade from Sonos for streaming Deezer Elite. I've read the interface on the mini only works with Ipad. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
chrshanl37
Could someone PLEASE expand on this and provide a fuller answer. Auralic has great reviews but am I correct in understanding that Auralic only provides an iOS compatible controller via DS Lightening to control their products? Really? There is no way for folks like me who only have Android phones/tablets to control an Auralic product?

I have searched the crap out of this and still found nothing.

chrshanl37 - I recently purchased the Aries Mini and I really like it.  This is the first streamer I've used so I can't comment on sound quality or functionality as compared to the other products you mentioned.  But it was easy to set up, easy to use, and sounds great.  I am using the digital output into a DAC.  The set up and control software from Auralic is currently available for iPad from the Apple app store. You will not find it if you search on your iPhone.  When I contacted the company they let me know it is currently in beta for iPhone.  You have to contact them and they'll provide the link to download the beta.  

1extreme - You are correct, support is currently iOS only.  Auralic does a poor job of making this clear in their marketing information.  Their website seems to have pretty scant details until you really dig into the q&a section.  I contacted their customer support to figure out which systems & devices were being supported.

It's confusing because there are reviews and old posts on various audio forums which refer to iPhone and Android versions of their app.  Auralic has since discontinued Android support entirely and iPhone temporarily. They told me they are working on a web interface for the controller as well, but no release date had been set yet.

Hope you find this info helpful.
Aries Mini is an audiophile product... lovely in main system but not a good choice for a casual system intended to play MP3's. iPhone app was released mid January, has a few quirks but they will improve it