Powerful, smallish floorstanders with high WAF?

Looking to upgrade from Focal Profile 918s to something more muscular, but they can't be a ton bigger or uglier.  Running with Halcro MC70 and can devote two 200 watt channels to each speaker, also with a REL R528 sub.  Any suggestions?  Totem Earth and Metal are appealing, but pricey.   
128x128jgerish
I have Focal Diablo Utopia III's and they have huge WAF and they sound great.  So everybody's happy! :)
I’ve owned many small floor-standers over the years, and WAF is always paramount in our smallish 1932 San Diego home. I would highly recommend Neat Acoustics’s Motive SX2. This phenomenal 30" tall 2 way delivers deep, articulate bass that is astonishing for their size. They’re dynamic, musical, tonally accurate, expansive, heavy on the FUN factor, and in the hi-fi realm, relatively affordable. Try to track down a dealer you can audition them at, then try not to fall for them.. Good luck!
Magico S3 should fit the bill here. 12" square footprint, good looks and excellent at doing the job they were designed to do.

Bring your wallet
If you're buying new speakers let her choose the color / finish. That way she's in charge of the décor. Worked for me with some boxy speakers that otherwise have a low WAF. She still loves how they look. Good luck.