should i go with kt150's now or wait a bit??

simple question folk's,    I have two jolida 502 amps running in mono.  kt120 tube's with about 200 hours. just broken in lets say.  this is almost going on two years now so I guess Im not listening as much as I should be. I will take care of that!!    the amps are running the top end of my infinity 1b speaker panel's.   mid's and high's.  no bass work here. so the question is is it worth installing kt150's at this point in time.    for $600, I would need eight of them, what kind of improvement in sound would I get.  with just 200 hrs on 120's would you run them a little longer to at least get some use out of them.   everybody like's the 150's for the solid bass they get out of them but I would not see that running the mid/tweeter panel.   what would you guy's do if you had the $600 ready to go??  (don't answer that)   can we assume in time the 150's price will drop a little more and just wait it out .   I know it's such a tough decision here, just help me out ok. thanks
tomtab
ok, now that wolf has spoken i guess i will just have to spend the dough.  what the hell, whats with another set of tubes hanging around
Sounds like the 150s are the way to go. As Wolf stated i would keep the 120s as a back up set. Also you might want to reinstall the 120s after extended listening to the 150s to best discern the advantages of the latter.

For for your system setup, I would definitely be looking at el34 tubes if your amp can handle them. 

brf,   i dont think my amp will work with el34's.   i did think of them because i hear they shine on midrange and my speakers have that in spades.  I have heard though that the new 502 amps can.  maybe down the road when its time to change out amps going with something that uses the el34's.   i thank you all for your input on this and will let you know how it all works out

The Fusion 3502P is reworked version of the JD502P. It has upgraded clarity caps and resistors and diodes. Also with a flick of a switch, you can set your amplifier up to operate 6550, KT 88, KT 120, KT 150 or EL34 Vacuum Tubes. The circuit has been redesigned and placed the same venerable steel chassis. Parts of the unit have been upgraded to include ESA clarity coupling caps, high speed diodes and DC voltage to the preamplifier tubes which lowers the noise floor and enhances clarity, air and dimensionality. You choose the tubes you want with your order. And for the best part, a clear, smooth sound with the 3 dimensional air that vacuum tubes can deliver. Fusion series amps have the level one upgrade components- ESA clarity caps, Hexfred diodes, and Vishay resistors. Can be upgraded with Rike Audio caps. Ask for price.

just got this off the net. the new 502p amp. sounds interesting $1,400 ...