fuse damage

Maybe a little noobish question but can "audiophile" fuses (of the same values as a stock) damage the amp or any other device? Would like to know did some one had a first hand experience. I had a chat with The Gryphon Audio and they told me that i can experiment with different fuses but if it somehow damages the amp they dont cover warranty ofcourse...fuses do blow but did someone had thatlike misfortune. I would like to experiment but i dont want to damage the amp in any scenario. Thanx
128x128raindog031
That's actually second hand information.  The witness is not here to cross examine.

Geoffkait youre right that is second hand information (i asked for first hand) but dosent mean that is a lie...maybe someone from here knows someone who isnt on this forum but had a bad luck with that case...if someone is lowlife and lies about it...well shame on him and hope he gets debunked...but you got a point...it would be nice to share some evidence if possible...
I'm not accusing anyone of lying.  You cannot find out what really happened unless you do some digging.  It could be for example that the amp owner installed a wrong value fuse in one or more locations.  It wouldn't be the first time.  There is also the possibility that the manufacturer has it in for aftermarket fuses.  Difficult to say without actually well, being there. It's a lot of who shot John at this point.

150+ views and one claim (found on a different forum) that a fuse didn't do its job.  That pretty much says it all.