should i go with kt150's now or wait a bit??

simple question folk's,    I have two jolida 502 amps running in mono.  kt120 tube's with about 200 hours. just broken in lets say.  this is almost going on two years now so I guess Im not listening as much as I should be. I will take care of that!!    the amps are running the top end of my infinity 1b speaker panel's.   mid's and high's.  no bass work here. so the question is is it worth installing kt150's at this point in time.    for $600, I would need eight of them, what kind of improvement in sound would I get.  with just 200 hrs on 120's would you run them a little longer to at least get some use out of them.   everybody like's the 150's for the solid bass they get out of them but I would not see that running the mid/tweeter panel.   what would you guy's do if you had the $600 ready to go??  (don't answer that)   can we assume in time the 150's price will drop a little more and just wait it out .   I know it's such a tough decision here, just help me out ok. thanks
tomtab
i have a novel idea!!   since i have two amps in mono i can buy one set of 150's and run one amp 150 tubes and the other amp 120 tubes. then i can compare the difference of the left and right speaker 's sound.  that is of course after the 150'a break in.  just a thought  
A very novel idea Tomtab, you could try it but good luck trying to differentiate exactly what you're hearing. Better to compare directly with the same tubes in both amps. I do believe the sonic attributes of the Kt150 tube will be to your liking, there nothing I can hear NOT to like although I don't have a Jolida but a Quicksilver and the improvement is not subtle. This seems the case across the board with other amps as well.  As others have noted, you still have the kt120s as backups. Life is too short, the Kt150s in my experience, if you have the amps that can use them which you do, are simply a nobrainer, trust your peers on this one and go for it!
tubegroover,   im going to do it.  just wanted some feedback on the subject.  going to order some today.   thanks
OP, you should have gone for the 150s 2 years ago. You might have listened for more than 200 hours since then.
wise guy,   the 150's were more money two years ago.  now that i have more time to listen i will get my moneys worth