Powerful, smallish floorstanders with high WAF?

Looking to upgrade from Focal Profile 918s to something more muscular, but they can't be a ton bigger or uglier.  Running with Halcro MC70 and can devote two 200 watt channels to each speaker, also with a REL R528 sub.  Any suggestions?  Totem Earth and Metal are appealing, but pricey.   
128x128jgerish
If you're buying new speakers let her choose the color / finish. That way she's in charge of the décor. Worked for me with some boxy speakers that otherwise have a low WAF. She still loves how they look. Good luck.
I have the Focal 918 profile' and went to the Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 in walnut and the wife was very pleased with the looks. In sonics, they are much livelier and balanced than the 918's. The bass is very similar, but the midrange is... beautiful. The highs are very well extended and smooth. Not smooth in a bad way, but the cymbals sound like brass instead of steal. I don't regret the Venere's at all.
My gloss black with silver trim KEF Ref One’s, which I’m selling soon. Take a look at my system.
We At Sunny's have several options for you.
www.sunnyaudiovideo.com
626-966-6259.

Eggleston Works Andra at $10995.00 a pair. MINT !
Wilson Sophia 3 -- $ 10,500.00

Post removed