Revel Ultima Studio 1 vs. Legacy Focus SE.

I have a pr. of Revel Ultima Studio 1. Down the track I would like to look at another set of speakers. How do the Legacy Focus SE compare? What are the major differences in sound signature?

I mainly use "musical" rather than "analytical" equipment which tames the Revels nicely. Tube CD players, turntables, Heap of tube Pre-amps. All my Power Amps are solid state, best being big Class A Mono Blocks.

Thanks.
initforthemusic
I owned a set of Focus (non se) for a year. They're gigantic. I miss them otherwise. Laid back sound. Easy to drive. Easy on the ears. Not bright.

And can pressurize a room (your whole house actually) to nightclub levels. If you're an spl guy, they're delish. 
Have to concur with scott_w here. I have a pair of Legacy Focus and prior to switching to LED bulbs I could shake the filaments in  incandescent light bulbs! Haven't heard your model Revels but did hear the Salon II's, sorry if I offend anyone but I was not impressed especially for the money. The Legacy SE is a wonderful speaker for the money.