Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Exactly....zzzzzzzzzzz,I'll stick to my acoustic panels at least I can hear the difference and it's huge.
Put your gear in a tiled room with those fancy mega buck cabling, high fidelity included and I bet treating the room wins a1000 times over
I use to do the cable thing,really it's your room and no thinking or imagining or placebo effect involved.
I have a treated room xxxxx!, I  took most all treatment out because it  was a thousand times better for the music to breathe than muted and lifeless,  no kidding,  it works! , the cable thing works better everytime.
with a sound that can be described as holographic. Exceptional high-frequency extension and detail, expansive soundstage with spatial cues with a bottom end that is rich and full of bloom, in addition to a substantial low noise floor. This interconnect is simply astounding for the price. And for audiophiles who remember the original Zero Gold, the flexibility of the new Zero Gold G2 will simply amaze them.
--
Sounds like my system , less the $30,000 wires 
Hi maplegrovemusic,  very funny,  that's like saying soulution equipment sound's sublime with any cable,  when in fact soulution, airtight, Focal stella utopia em, critical mass,  and taralab's Evolution zero  complete loom of cable's won the recent best of show at the Rocky Mountain audio festival,  cheers. 
One man's holographic is another man's two dimensional paper mâché.  When it comes to trying to describe the sonic virtues of just about anything in audio, including cables, words tend to fail to properly convey the full meaning of what's going on and the words themselves seem trite and overreaching. Everything is relative to what system is the test bed and who's doing the listening. Innocent question: are Tara Labs cables cryo'd?