Newbee help- Volume low even at full preamp volume-???

Guys- my first turntable- Dr. Feickert Firebird- arm- TTW jelco- cart Charisma MC-2: Specs-
:Cartridge Weight: 12 gCartridge Body: aluminiumCantilever: sapphireStylus: super fine line contact nude diamondVertical Tracking Angle: 20 degreesCoil: pure iron crossed-coil with single crystal high purity copperOutput Voltage: 0.42 mV at 3.54 cm/sec. Internal Impedance: 14ohmsFrequency Response: 20 –25,000 Hz ± 1 dBChannel Balance: better than 0.5 dBChannel Separation: better than30 dBDynamic Compliance: 10 um/mNRecommended Loading: 100 –1,000 ohmsRecommended Tracking Force: 2.0 g ± 0.1 gTracking Ability at 315 Hz / 2 g: 80 uMRecommended Tonearm Mass: medium
Phono preamp- Rogers PA-1A
Preamp- Wyetech ruby-
Ok- I set the Rogers Phono Pre per Charisma rec.-"We would suggest you to try the 100 Ohm and 10K Ohm of the resistive selection. Capacitance is sensitive to moving magnet cartridges, but not moving coil."

I get very low volume even with the Wyetech preamp at full volume- Please help a Newbee out- What am I doing wrong??thanks gary

fluffers
Your cartridge output is only 0.42 milivolts.  If you are using the 12UA7 tube, then perhaps you are not getting enough gain.  Switch out the supplied 12UA7 tube with the supplied 12AX7 tube to get an additional 15 dbs of gain.  That will allow you to turn down the volumn knob a bit.  
In the future, if you buy a lower output cartridge, you might be in the same situation with not enough gain so keep this gain to cartridge output number in the back of your head.
Regards,
Your preamp looks like its just a line stage.  If you have a m/c cartridge you need additional gain from a pre-preamp. Loading that you mentioned is different...You can get a moving magnet cartridge or the pre/pre (Wyetech I saw makes one).
Hi Gary, first, do you have the interconnects plugged into your MC input on your Rogers PA-1A? If not, then remove them from the MM inputs and put them on the MC inputs.
Second, you can do as griiffithds suggest, and use all 12AX7's which should provide 15 dB more gain.
If this still doesn't provide enough gain, have the tubes checked out, make sure they are reading okay.