Which CD\SACD?

Hi,

Looking for a 2nd hand CD\SACD player.
Seeking for high levels of inner resolution, rich sound, and musicality.

Budget is up to $2,500.

Any help and information would be greatly appreciated. 

Tnx.

k302
My two channel system is fully balanced and I run all balanced Transparent Reference both from CD7 and the Modwright Oppo105D to the preamp and amps.
Find a nice used Esoteric K-05! I got mine for $2800 and it is a beauty. Sounds wonderful too and doubles as a DAC.

Transparent MusicLink Super single ended from Esoteric to Classe Sigma SSP.  Transparent MusicLink/Wave Ultra the rest of the way to speakers.
If you do decide on the Denon, I have a very nice one for sale. It is a Denon DVD-5910 CI and it is also a multi-regional version.

Hello,

I am not familiar with Oppo or Marantz, but I recently acquired a Classe Audio Omega SACD-2 SACD player. It plays regular audio CD's, HDCD's and of course SACD's. You can also up-sample the sound quality of all regular audio CD's, but of course can not perform this function with SACD playback as it is of course unnecessary. As far as price, it originally retailed for $8000.00 when manufactured from 2004-2008. I have heard many players, and this is one exceptional sounding SACD player! Also the build quality and components used are ALL TOP NOTCH! I of course did not pay $8000.00, but it was a chunk for this player! I can't imagine finding another player of this exceptional quality for under $2500.00, but if you are patient and do some looking you may be able to find one! There also was a recent listing on AG for a similar Classe SACD player, so you may want to look into that one. I am of course SOLD on Classe, but I am sure you can find other manufacturer's of the same build and quality from Krell, Macintosh, and a few others. If you want any other info on the Classe Omega SACD-2 let me know, and good luck in your search.