Raven Audio Tube amps

I am thinking about pairing my Wilson Sasha 2's with the Raven Audio Silhouette MK2 mono blocks and Silhouette reference Preamp.  Does anyone have any experience with Raven Audio?   What do you think?   Comments appreciated.
willgolf
Andy
Totally Concur....throughout this whole process, Dave has been helping me out immensely.  I feel like he is a good friend.  Next week I am going to buy the Raven Reflection MK2 integrated amp from him.  I recently got a steal on a pair of Wilson Audio Duette 2's and the combination of the two should be awesome.  The only problem I have is that I am building a new house and won't get to listen to them for a year.  By the way, one of the speakers I am thinking about for my theater room is the Tekton Pendragon series.  Do you like the Enzo's?  Eric at Tekton is another Audio lover who I have spent a lot of time talking to.  

That's you...  but you also said Raven Audio was a Chinese product...  which it is not.  It's made in Texas.  So what do YOU know about anything?

Seriously~!
  • I love my Raven Audio Blackhawk LE integrated amp. Only its second day in my system and it has enthralled me. The most musically real sounding amp I've ever owned.....and I've been fortunate enough to own ARC, Levinson and Odyssey, to name a few. First class design, build quality, customer service and most importantly purely magical sound. And amazingly powerful for 20 WPC. I consider myself fortunate to own this amp and Dave at Raven Audio is a pleasure to deal with.