I am somewhat amazed that there is no thread dealing with Star Sound Tech's devices

I have their Rhythm platforms and rack, their new 2.5" Audio Points (2.5AP-1AINT, and new self-holding coupling cups (APCD4-Invert). All of them are great improvements in my system. There are certainly other contributing factors, but if you want realism in the hologram before you, all of these are worth considering. Each is superior to its predecessor still among the Star Sound products. I have done this comparison in all cases and each is quite a good deal better. I am where I never thought reproduced music would never allow me. I must say that what I am hearing is really the sound perspective of the microphones, not of the good seat audience. Maybe the conductor has always heard what I'm hearing but I have had perfect seats in Chicago Orchestra Hall and have not heard. I have spent more on these items than I have on those seats each concert but these are enduring.

If realism, not just music, is your pursuit, I would strongly suggest you try them. I am hearing great performances and totally thrilled.
tbg
My review of the original Troy is in DaGoGo and of the Troy Signature in StereoTimes.

Tbg,  read your review,  good write,  maybe one day after my upgrade to taralab's Evolution zero and Evolution omega sp speaker cable's this year I could bring my cable's to home and listen with the tripoint troy signature with thor grounding cable's. 
I just got in my first sets of the new 2.5 inch Star Sound audio points
part # 2.5AP-1AINT.. and the new inverted disc # APCD4-Invert.
Although they have a break in time of up to 2 weeks they have already surpassed my old favorite, the 1.5 inch Star Sound points in just 24 hours. More dimensionality to the soundstage and a closer view of the elements of the performance. added richness to the notes is closer to real. I will order more soon!!
Enjoy the music!!
D
Dave, be careful with this combination and dampening on top. I have repeatedly found that the APCD2s were best versus the APCD5s, but as alway YMMV.
I've never used but if they've been around a long time and have a big following that speaks for itself.

Looks like some nice products in the line.   Might consider someday if needed. 

So far the product lines I have used and found effective for treatment and isolation are Auralex and Isoacoustics.