Dynaudio's best sounding bookshelf between $500-1000

Dynaudio has always offered multiple "lines" of speakers, especially bookshelf monitors. The speakers I can recall are the Focus 2/6 and 2/7;  The recent Excite line with models 12 and later 14; and a model called the 110 issued in 2005-2007.  I need to find a small to medium size bookshelf monitor for a second system,  that has very good sound quality with tight bass and a wide deep sound stage. Please no sizzling highs. I may occasionally hook them up to my main system to see  if they can come close in sound quality to a floorstander speaker, and driven by more power in a larger room. 

I have listened to a few of the above, but that was a few years ago. My recollection was that most sounded good, but also a little dull  That is probably not totally accurate  Feedback from members who have owned a few of the above models would be helpful.   Thank you 

sunnyjim
I owned the Audience 52SE and was very pleased with them.  They were replaced by a $7000 bookshelf.

Thanks to all for the information. I may need to look at another brand;  Even though, the speakers will only be used  occasionally and as just something to compare. 

To czarivey.  I have read the Totem Model I sig  are excellent speakers, but even used they are out of my price range  

I 2nd the Totem Model 1 sig’s. These speakers use a driver made by Dynaudio and it has a 3" voice coil! If your lucky you can find a early pair for around $1000. Model 1’s have been made for over 20 years! Also, a nice Classe 100w per channel amp (or something similar) would drive them perfectly. They need some juice to open up AND some good stands, repeating...Good stands will go a long way.  Something for a little less money you might consider EPOS. Years ago they made one of the best sounding bookself speakers for around $1000 new. They still make great products today for the money.

Matt
No affiliation, however a pair of Totem Sig I just listed today....one owner and in mahogany!  Price looks great to me.  Good luck.