Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
What's the beef?

atmasphere says phase switch may not always  be audible.  Geoff say it was in certain cases cited.  

Breaking news:.  No inconsistency here.     Is it always necessary to have the last word?   

I'm sure I won't be the one.  😭
mapman

You'd think such a high precision device like that if truly possible  that would cost more than a few grand. 
Because of the "basic" look of H-CAT (chassis, etc.) it might not win any beauty contests but you quickly realize that most of my resources were put into the circuitry and function. 

Roger
Map man wrote,

"atmasphere says phase switch may not always be audible. Geoff say it was in certain cases cited."

Funny, nobody has actually been able to point to ANY errors in the Polarity Database. That being the case I suspect we’ll just have to live with 90% of audiophile CD recordings being polarity inverted and press onward. Hell, the phase anomalies in the listening room alone are sufficiently great to swamp a perfect recording, a perfect amp, perfect speakers. Many contented audiophiles are sitting right directly in the middle of a standing wave, anyway. Who’s zooming who?

But getting back to the point of my bringing up polarity in the first place, can Roger’s amp really provide the "live" experience with issues of polarity and compression and room anomalies?

g. kait
machina dynamica
almarg,

Roger, I of course don’t question the innovative nature of your design, or the quality of the results. But to provide some perspective on the numbers that have been cited:

A million is of course a 1 followed by 6 zeros.
A billion is a 1 followed by 9 zeros.
A trillion is a 1 followed by 12 zeros.

The human brain contains approximately 100 billion cells (a 1 followed by 11 zeros), according to various references on the web.

800 db, as used to represent the ratio between two quantities of voltage or current or sound pressure level or various other variables, corresponds to 1 part in (1 followed by 40 zeros)
Yes I know if you do the math - that's what I have too.
Its a very large number. (very high voltage gain)
This is why I had to resort to quantum physics.
You cannot use standard components.
It might seen like overkill to some but quite necessary and obvious when applied.

BTW 100 billion cells in the brain relates to brain mass as does not translate into thought capacity or discernment. The ear-brain system does real time "calculations" to recreate an image in the "mind" (which has no mass).

Roger
There is no dividing line between classical physics and quantum physics. It kind of is what it is. As I already commented on subject of nanoscale things just because something is very very small doesn’t necessarily mean that quantum physics is involved. That’s why we refer to physics of atom, which I am pretty sure just about everybody considers really really small, as atomic physics, not atomic quantum physics. Now if you were to mention something about the de Broglie limit or perhaps quantum entanglement or even quantum confinement then maybe we would have something quantum to discuss. Are you using artificial atoms? Until then, color me skeptical. Oh, you could also quote some Roger Penrose, you know, the math genius who had some kind of hallucination or epiphany or something and wrote a book, The Emperor's New Mind, in which he addresses Quantum Physics of the Mind. Is that what you’re driving at? Well, that’s different! Lol

geoff kait
MachinaDynamica.com
we do artificial atoms right!