Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
almarg,

Roger, I of course don’t question the innovative nature of your design, or the quality of the results. But to provide some perspective on the numbers that have been cited:

A million is of course a 1 followed by 6 zeros.
A billion is a 1 followed by 9 zeros.
A trillion is a 1 followed by 12 zeros.

The human brain contains approximately 100 billion cells (a 1 followed by 11 zeros), according to various references on the web.

800 db, as used to represent the ratio between two quantities of voltage or current or sound pressure level or various other variables, corresponds to 1 part in (1 followed by 40 zeros)
Yes I know if you do the math - that's what I have too.
Its a very large number. (very high voltage gain)
This is why I had to resort to quantum physics.
You cannot use standard components.
It might seen like overkill to some but quite necessary and obvious when applied.

BTW 100 billion cells in the brain relates to brain mass as does not translate into thought capacity or discernment. The ear-brain system does real time "calculations" to recreate an image in the "mind" (which has no mass).

Roger
There is no dividing line between classical physics and quantum physics. It kind of is what it is. As I already commented on subject of nanoscale things just because something is very very small doesn’t necessarily mean that quantum physics is involved. That’s why we refer to physics of atom, which I am pretty sure just about everybody considers really really small, as atomic physics, not atomic quantum physics. Now if you were to mention something about the de Broglie limit or perhaps quantum entanglement or even quantum confinement then maybe we would have something quantum to discuss. Are you using artificial atoms? Until then, color me skeptical. Oh, you could also quote some Roger Penrose, you know, the math genius who had some kind of hallucination or epiphany or something and wrote a book, The Emperor's New Mind, in which he addresses Quantum Physics of the Mind. Is that what you’re driving at? Well, that’s different! Lol

geoff kait
MachinaDynamica.com
we do artificial atoms right!

But that's avoiding the whole question. You're the one who brought it up.  Hel-loo! So tell us, what is the quantum mechanics involved. I'm very interested.  Seriously.  Don't play hard to get. Share, share! If you don't wish to divulge top secret information just talk in code, I'll get it. ;-)

geoff at Machina Dramatica

I will be the first to admit that you guys are way over my head.
You guys have more degrees than a thermometer.
You would think with the vast amount of collective knowledge just in this forum that somebody could figure out some of the hard problems.
Gosh - you even know how many atoms there are in the world !
Wow. What did that get you? Well lets see - you could score big time at trivial pursuit. Unfortunately it can't be applied practically to solve real world problems. At least in audio.

You don't know my background. I was a consultant to the DEA, the FBI and wrote code for the DOD to facilitate the deployment of the top weapons systems around the world. They use to have armed guards outside my office.

But wait - how could I do this without a degree?
The government came to me based on my reputation and "waived" the legal requirement that you must have a degree for that position. They did not care - they knew I was capable of fixing problems that the "college boys" couldn't figure out.

Gee sound familiar?

I have tried to be polite and share something remarkable with you.
I am no genius but there is one thing I'm sure of and that is analog amplification and distortion.

I own it.

Roger.